4704cf790a3660818a365d514b0c2f94 Bootz Blog!!!!!!: All about love!!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All about love!!!


Nina and Warren


This is just one of my love notes to my fiance.

"Baby i wanted to tell you that im so proud of you. your so special and i love you with all my heart. the moments we share together are so precious to me and i treasure every moment. I promise i will always be me and in every decision you make baby i will support 100 percent. im your man and one day your husband. eeeekkkkkk. lol. But i love you baby and congrats on the job."

I wrote this to her when she got a new job. You see love to me means more than sex or taking someone out on a date. Love is 365. I mean i want someone to love me everyday, dont you? Some say im too lovable and im a punk and i let her run over me. No im a respectful loving man with high intentions on making his future wife happy. I want to hear the worlds opinion. Are their times where love makes you less of a man, or a stronger one?



I want to hear your best love stories. banner

No comments:

Post a Comment